1. To apply loose glitter on your skin, you can use any cream or gel-based face or body product. Examples are:
- Your daily moisturizer, sunscreen or lip balm (remember No-plastic line is FDA approved for lips!)
- Your organic facial oil of choice. We are fans of Jojoba oil and coconut oil!
- Any aloe gel would work too.
2. Apply the medium directly to your skin and press glitter over the top
3. Broad application, use a round brush. For precision, use a flat brush.
1. Use a soft oil or oil-based makeup remover on a cotton round or tissue to remove glitter.
2. When removing glitter from your face, swipe out and away from your eyes.
3. Use a fresh side for each swipe until the glitter is gone.
4. If you have glitter stuck between your eyelashes, use a Q-tip dipped in oil or remover to get rid of it.
5. The best part! Dispose of it in the garbage knowing you are not damaging the environment!