Cosmetic Glitter VS Craft Glitter. You Can Have Both in One Product!
The rising of new alternatives to standard plastic glitter has got many glitter lovers confused. Could they lose some benefits of their favorite sparkle just for getting an environmentally friendly glitter? Well, glitter fans concerned about the environment can rest assured that by getting the Bioglitter products you can have the same perks as standard glitter and much more!
If you have decided to get real eco-glitters to stop the plastic pollution caused by standard glitter, then you probably have some doubts about what you can actually get with Bioglitter. Most likely you could have questions like what exactly is an environmentally safe glitter?, What makes a cosmetic glitter biodegradable? Or which one is better in cosmetic VS craft glitter? You will be surprised about what you can actually get with Bioglitter!
How Can You Be Sure You Are Actually Getting a Safe Glitter?
There are many wanting to take advantage of the opportunity of environmentally conscious glitter lovers looking for a more sustainable option in their beloved sparkle. So, with that in mind, you want to avoid options like PLA glitter or compostable glitter as they need of special conditions to biodegrade.
Here is what you need to look for a guilt free sparkle:
- Bioglitter guarantees you natural biodegradability in any environment after being the only glitter company in the world passing the freshwater test (crucial to prove it!).
- The materials used in Bioglitter are natural or plant derived and this makes any of its products to biodegrade like a regular leaf would do it.
- The Bioglitter products offer the same perks of any standard plastic glitter, but they do not pollute the environment!
What Do We Know About Standard Cosmetic Glitter?
Standard cosmetic glitter is currently made with plastics and non-biodegradable materials. Of course, it is pretty bad for the environment. It usually uses a machinery that contaminates your glitter with rust! Please, make sure the glitter you get is manufactured in accordance with the GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) standards.
Other features of traditional cosmetic glitter include:
- It is iridescent, holographic, and prismatic
- Besides being extremely brilliant, it gets activated by black light
- It comes in special cuts and in different sizes
But you have to remember that standard cosmetic glitter is ultimately bad for the environment as it basically results in microplastics polluting the ocean. Your environmentally friendly option should be Bioglitter that provides you with a cosmetic glitter that is naturally biodegradable and complies with the highest manufacturing standards... But Bioglitter is much more than that!
What Special Bonuses Can You Get with the Bioglitter Products?
So, cosmetic glitter VS craft glitter? What to choose? The good news for glitter fans is that with Bioglitter you can get both! Not only do you have a natural biodegradability guaranteed, but also a sparkle that can be used for many purposes!
Now, in contrast with the regular craft glitter that is made of metal, glass, and poly-coated dyes, Bioglitter avoids contaminating machinery and is made with renewable and natural sources that will give you the following benefits:
- An iridescent glitter effect
- A softer feel on the skin
- Great compatibility with oil based, water based, solvent based and surfactants
- Compliance with all microplastics legislation and FDA criteria to be used anywhere!
- 30% more coverage than standard plastic glitter!
See? Next time you find yourself in the dilemma cosmetic glitter VS craft glitter and you do not know what to choose, you can always trust Bioglitter and us, as its exclusive retailers in the US, as reliable sources to set a new standard in the glitter world. Our impact is creating such a big buzz that important media outlets are noticing we are the change in glitter!